- Closures & Community Information
Closures & Community Information
Closures and Reduced Capacities
- The Rec Center is lowering capacity and requiring advanced registration in accordance with Tier 3 but you can still go there for your exercise needs! Visit the Parks and Recreation website for more information or call them at 815-844-6818
- Pontiac City Hall offices are closed for all non-essential traffic. Sewer bills can be paid by calling 815-844-5740. You can also FILL OUT THIS FORM to enroll in autopay for sewer bills.
- Pontiac Tourism announced all museums are closed until further notice. You can however take a stroll downtown and admire our latest window museum exhibit "A Christmas Carol" and the accompanying story trail on windows throughout the downtown. Visit this page for locations and more details.
- Leaf Collection is extended through December 4.
- Pontiac Public Library will move to curbside pickup. You can find all of the details and instructions HERE
Click here for a complete list from IRMA for Special Shopping Hours for Vulnerable Populations Across Illinois
Livingston County Health Dept has a new program to assist anyone 60+. They can assist will getting necessary items and can even deliver to your home. Call Amy Lucas at 815-844-7174 EXT 230 to set up services.
- Address: 1706 W. Reynolds Street, Pontiac, IL 61764
- Phone Number: 815-842-2493
- Vulnerable Population Times: 60+ every Tuesday morning 6:00 a.m. - 7:00 a.m.
- Address: 406 W. Madison Street, Pontiac, IL 61764
- Phone Number: 815-844-7158
- Vulnerable Population Times: 60+ or individuals with immune deficiencies 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. everyday
• Other Info: Regular store hours are 6:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. everyday. Monday and Friday County Market offers home deliveries for a $5 fee. That service is available from 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. **Must call County Market for home deliveries**
- Address: 701 Rittenhouse Drive, Pontiac, IL 61764
- Phone Number: 855-955-2534
- Elderly Info: Every Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m for seniors, expecting mothers and those with underlying health issues.
- Vulnerable Population Times: Regular store hours are 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. every day
- Address: 28 N. Vermillion Street, Pontiac, IL 61764 (in the Vermillion Plaza - near Old K-Mart building)
- Phone Number: 779-601-0150
- Elderly Info: Open the first hour of the day for the elderly 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
- Vulnerable Population Times: Dollar General will be closing at 7:00 p.m. instead of 8:00 p.m. every night to clean the store
- Address: 1034 W. Reynolds Street - Pontiac, IL 61764
- Phone Number: 815-842-6774
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 pm Sunday 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Address: 1001 W. Reynolds Street - Pontiac, IL 61764
- Phone Number: 815-844-4767
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (Lunch Break from 11:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. and dinner break from 6:45 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.) Saturday - Sunday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Lunch Break from 1:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.)
- Address: 176 W Reynolds Street - Pontiac, IL 61764
- Phone Number: 815-842-6774
- Hours of Operation: Monday, Wednesday - Friday 8 :00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Tuesday 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Sat 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.