- Closures & Community Information
Closures & Community Information
Pontiac City Hall offices are closed for all non-essential traffic. Sewer bills can be paid by calling 815-844-5740. You can also FILL OUT THIS FORM to enroll in autopay for sewer bills.
Pontiac Parks and Recreation Tier 2 Modifications:
The Downtown Ice Skating Rink capacity will increase from 10 individuals to 25 individuals per hour.
Rec Center hours will be extended beginning Monday January 18th. The facility will be open Monday-Friday 5:00am-8:00pm, Saturdays 6:00am-6:00pm, Sundays 10:00am-6:00pm.
Rec Center programs including gymnastics classes, peewee sports, and fitness classes will resume.
Rec Center activities including singles pickleball, non-competitive basketball and volleyball, and community room use will resume with social distancing. The indoor track, cardio room, weight area, Cycle Studio, Fitness Theater, and pool (for adult swim) remain open. Adult swim hours will be extended.
Masks are encouraged when entering and exiting the facility. Masks are no longer required as long as social distancing can be maintained.
Pontiac Tourism announced that the Route 66 Hall of Fame and Museum and the Pontiac Oakland Auto Museum will be reopening on Wednesday, January 20. Hours of operation will be 10am – 4pm daily.
Click here for a complete list from IRMA for Special Shopping Hours for Vulnerable Populations Across Illinois
Livingston County Health Dept has a new program to assist anyone 60+. They can assist will getting necessary items and can even deliver to your home. Call Amy Lucas at 815-844-7174 EXT 230 to set up services.
- Address: 1706 W. Reynolds Street, Pontiac, IL 61764
- Phone Number: 815-842-2493
- Vulnerable Population Times: 60+ every Tuesday morning 6:00 a.m. - 7:00 a.m.
- Address: 406 W. Madison Street, Pontiac, IL 61764
- Phone Number: 815-844-7158
- Vulnerable Population Times: 60+ or individuals with immune deficiencies 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. everyday
• Other Info: Regular store hours are 6:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. everyday. Monday and Friday County Market offers home deliveries for a $5 fee. That service is available from 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. **Must call County Market for home deliveries**
- Address: 701 Rittenhouse Drive, Pontiac, IL 61764
- Phone Number: 855-955-2534
- Elderly Info: Every Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m for seniors, expecting mothers and those with underlying health issues.
- Vulnerable Population Times: Regular store hours are 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. every day
- Address: 28 N. Vermillion Street, Pontiac, IL 61764 (in the Vermillion Plaza - near Old K-Mart building)
- Phone Number: 779-601-0150
- Elderly Info: Open the first hour of the day for the elderly 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
- Vulnerable Population Times: Dollar General will be closing at 7:00 p.m. instead of 8:00 p.m. every night to clean the store
- Address: 1034 W. Reynolds Street - Pontiac, IL 61764
- Phone Number: 815-842-6774
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 pm Sunday 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Address: 1001 W. Reynolds Street - Pontiac, IL 61764
- Phone Number: 815-844-4767
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (Lunch Break from 11:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. and dinner break from 6:45 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.) Saturday - Sunday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Lunch Break from 1:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.)
- Address: 176 W Reynolds Street - Pontiac, IL 61764
- Phone Number: 815-842-6774
- Hours of Operation: Monday, Wednesday - Friday 8 :00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Tuesday 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Sat 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.