Typical curbside collection day is the day following garbage collection.
A Few Guidelines
- Brush should be placed at the curb line, not in the street. Material placed in the street will cause street flooding.
- Containers: Loose material may be placed in a container. Cans, paper bags, and cardboard boxes are acceptable containers. Plastic bags are not accepted as appropriate containers for loose material (other than grass).
- Grass bags: Grass clippings will be collected providing they are in either a plastic or paper bag with a grass tag securely affixed to it. Tags are available at City Hall at a cost of $1 each. Grass clippings without bag or bags without the appropriate tag attached will not be picked up.
- Limbs should be no longer than six feet in length.
- Large piles are collected once per week using an end loader.
- Note: Be aware that the end loader may cause damage to sod during pile removal. A sticker will not be collected. Grass bags must not exceed 35 pounds in total weight.
- Resident Drop Off: Residents may bring brush and grass clippings to the city garage during normal business hours: Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 12:00 noon and 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm.